TONY MANN’S BARBER SHOP LTD – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Who we are
This website is operated by Tony Mann’s Barbershop Ltd (we, us and our). We are a limited company, registered in Scotland and our registered company number is SC531916. Our registered office is at 6 Fenwick Place, Giffnock, Glasgow, Scotland G46 6UF.
2. Registration information and password
We restrict access to certain parts of our website to registered users and/or our customers. You must keep the password confidential and ensure that it is not used by others. Anything done by someone who has used your User ID and password we will assume to have been done by you and you will be responsible for it. If you think that someone else may have access to or be using your User ID or password, or if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, you must contact us as soon as possible.
3. What you are allowed to do
You may only use this website for non-commercial use and only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You may retrieve and display content from this website on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. If you do so, you must not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices from the original content. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of this website and, where they apply, will be displayed before you access the relevant features, parts or content.
4. What you are not allowed to do
Except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to:
- store pages of this website on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of this website;
- remove or change any content of the website or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the website or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- create links to the website from any other website, without our prior written consent, although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of this website, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
You must only use this website and anything available from the website for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
All rights granted to you under these Terms and Conditions will terminate immediately if you breach any of these terms.
All bookings placed by you via this website are subject to our latest Terms and Conditions. During the booking process you will be given the opportunity to check your full details and make changes or correct any errors. Upon receipt of your booking & payment, we will send you an acknowledgement email detailing the booking you have ordered. Please note that this email does not constitute an order confirmation or order acceptance from us if your payment is declined. Our acceptance of your order and the completion of a contract between you and us takes place upon receipt of your payment. We may refuse to accept a booking on any or all of the following grounds:
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- where we suspect any fraudulent activity;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our Terms and Conditions.
6. Cancellation/Refund Policy
- 24 hour advance notice is required for any appointment cancellation
- The online booking system will allow you to cancel your booking as necessary
- For any cancellation in less that 24 hours the client will be charged the full price of the missed service/booking.
- Failure to completely show up for a scheduled appointment/booking without cancelling online or without contacting us by phone or email will result in no refund.
- To ensure that we deliver the best possible customer service to our clients, we have allocated the necessary time to complete each service. Arriving on time for your scheduled service(s) ensures the proper time necessary for us to comfortably complete your services. We regretfully cannot satisfactorily complete any service you (the client) arrive more than 10 minutes late, and we reserve the right to decline any service to a client who is 10 minutes late or more for their scheduled appointment.
- We have a non refundable policy – unless authorised by us.
7. Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in any content on this website (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these Terms and Conditions gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from this website.
8. Your personal information
9. Our liability
- We are not responsible if you cannot access our website properly or at all because your ISP connection, the Internet generally or your browser software is inadequate or functioning badly, or if your ISP suspends or terminates their service to you, or because of any other event outside our control.
- Making your use of the website enjoyable means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of our website. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during what we anticipate will be relatively low levels of online use. We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion , we see the need to do that. We will try to have our website available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
- Our website relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we will monitor the website and try to fix bugs that we spot or are notified to us, we cannot guarantee that our website will be bug-free or will work all the time. It is not a term of these Terms and Conditions that our website or any individual feature of our website will always be available, error free and/or free from viruses.
- We cannot and do not guarantee that any content on this website will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
- Notwithstanding this, nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect any liability we may have for: (a) death or personal injury arising from our negligence or our liability; (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Scottish law, and you agree that any dispute between us regarding these terms or this website will only be dealt with by the Scottish courts, provided that, if you live in a part of the United Kingdom other than Scotland, the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will govern and any dispute will only be dealt with by the courts there. Nothing shall prevent us from bringing proceedings to protect our intellectual property rights before any competent court worldwide. If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions or any Terms of Sale (if applicable) is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any part or other provision.
Please submit any questions concerns or comments you have about this T & C policy or anything concerning your personal data by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Tony Mann’s Barbershop Ltd, 6 Fenwick Place, Giffnock, Glasgow, Scotland G46 6UF